- Joyce Durham Speaks at Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Conference in Vietnam- Read the article -
- Blog: The #3 Priority in Healthcare Facility Planning: Patient Satisfaction- Read the article -
- News: HLIH Topping Off- Read the article -
- Blog: Efficiency: The #2 Priority in Designing Hospitals- Read the article -
- News: Nurses Make Their Rounds in Healthcare Design- Read the article -
Global Health Services Network (GHSN) is an international management and consulting firm that works with healthcare organizations throughout the world to help them provide high quality, efficient healthcare to their communities.
We provide operational, financial, and customer service improvement as well as capacity building services through an experienced senior leadership team and network of healthcare professionals and affiliated healthcare organizations.
Together, we develop and facilitate the implementation of systems, processes, and human skills to provide high quality, efficient, and compassionate in the most cost effective manner.
Building on the foundations of a personal and trusting relationship, GHSN assists healthcare organizations to:
Provide the highest quality care in a compassionate and dignified manner
Excel in customer service and patient care
Meet and exceed performance goals including financial targets
Educate health care providers to ensure sustainability of the organization
Improve the health status of communities we serve